Friday, June 28, 2013

Influenster Review - VEET® EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Kit

Well, looks like summer has finally made it and with summer, comes smooth legs!

I was so excited when I found out that I would be receiving the new Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On kit. I have been waxing on and off for as long as I can remember. I have tried many types of waxing products, from cold strips to sugaring to hot wax. You name it, I've tried it.

Included in the wax kit; the electrical warmer with base, legs & body roll-on refill, 24 hair removal strips (or 12-non woven strips) and 4 perfect finish wipes. Putting the kit together is super easy and takes less than 30 seconds. You pop in the refill into the warmer, plug the warmer into an outlet, stand the warmer in the base and let heat for 30 minutes to melt the wax. Easy enough right?

30 minutes roll by and I'm all prepped and ready to go. However, the wax is NOT ready. The roller is not gliding easily and nothing is coming out. Ok, another 15 minutes go by and it's not gliding on smoothly. After having it plugged in for over an hour and trying to position the warmer in different directions (I even tried putting it upside down to help the wax roll down), it was somewhat easier to use but it never did get to that super easy smooth to roll on wax consistency. 

Each time I used it, I had to roll on a few layers to get a good amount of wax on my legs. One refill was not enough for both my legs. However, I'm guessing had it worked properly and only needed one layer of wax then I'm sure there might have been plenty left.I did see a few people mention that there wasn't enough removal strips but the solution to that is simple, you can use the same strip a few times and it works just as good as the first time around. The finish wipes worked great to removal leftover wax. 

Overall, I do not recommend this product. For a retail price of approx. $29.99, I expected a much better waxing experience. 

* This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster for my honest non paid review *

No comments:

Post a Comment