You ready to see all the goodies of the next Influenster voxbox I received? I was so surprised to see such a big package waiting for me at my doorstep one day and couldn't wait to open it up and see what I was given the opportunity to try out. Here's a quick glance of all the awesome products I was sent.
Now let's get into the fun stuff. I have tested out everything shown and the reviews are my own.
The Sugar 'n Spice voxbox included the following:
1. BelVita Breakfast Biscuits ($3.69 for a box of 5 packets): I have never seen these in stores before and was excited to give them a try. Most days I never feel like eating an actual sit down breakfast and tend to grab something quick (not always the healthiest options either). Not only are these biscuits good for you but they taste great as well. They come in 5 flavors, I was sent the Cinnamon Brown Sugar. They come 4 in a pack and are great with any hot beverage. I'd definitely recommend these and will be picking up a box next time I'm at the store.
2. Nectresse ($3.99 for a box of 40 packets): I was really skeptical about this sweetener at first but I figured I'd give it a go, what did I have to lose. It says right on the box that 1 packet equals 2 teaspoons of sugar. I got my tea ready and added a packet into my mug. I was really expecting to add a couple more packs but I was wrong. It worked like a charm and tasted just like regular granulated sugar out of a bag. No after taste, no nothing. Best part about this sweetener is that it's made from monk fruit and 100% natural.
3. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes ($5.99 for a 20 count box): I was really looking forward to testing these out, especially with my combination skin. Anything that helps with my oily t-zone is a plus in my books. I have never used Witch Hazel before so the smell really threw me off, I did not like it one bit. However, they made my face feel clean and refreshed. They got rid of dirt, oil and even makeup that was still on there from the day before. If there's anything I could change about this product, it would be the smell and longer lasting oil control.
4. Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer ($7.99 for a 6.5oz can): This is my favorite product of the bunch. I have never heard of it before, so I was excited to try it out. It smells good, sprays on easily, dries quickly and is non greasy. All of these things make for a good lotion in my opinion. Definitely a product that I will be buying once it's gone!
5. Colgate Optic White Regimen (Toothpaste $2.99 for 4oz tube, Toothbrush $2.99 per brush, Mouthwash $2.99: This isn't my first time using whitening products but it is my first time using Colgate. I was really happy to see these in the box, especially knowing how pricey whitening products tend to be. The first thing I love about these is the price point. For under $9, you have all the things you could possibly need for getting a brighter, whiter smile and who doesn't love that. They claim to whiten your teeth in just 5 days by using the toothpaste along with the mouthwash. I have only been using them for a couple days so far but I really love how they make my teeth feel afterwards. The only thing I wish I could change and that goes for all whitening products, is the taste. It's not horrible but if you've used whitening strips before then you know exactly what I mean. I'm really looking forward to seeing some results and will most likely be purchasing these once I'm out.
Thanks to Influenster for the awesome products!
**these products were sent to me complimentary through Influenster for an honest non paid review**