Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Influenster Frosty VoxBox Review
A new year and a new start to some fun exciting products thanks to Influenster. To be honest, I had given up on receiving anything from them as it had been months since I got my last product testings. Then low and behold, I get that little questionnaire email and a while later a fun package arrived at my door.
So let's get down to business, shall we? Here are the products received in the frosty box...
1. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea ($3.85 per 20 pack): At first I wasn't too sure what to think of this based on the description. Turns out it's really good and doesn't have a weird taste like some green teas do. I would buy again!
2. Boots No. 7 anti-aging face cream ($22.99): I haven't tested this out yet but I wish they had given a bigger sample so we can really see if it makes a difference. For the price it's selling, it's just too high for me to jump in and buy it from a tiny sample pack.
3. Red Vines ($1.00 per 5oz bag): All I'm going to say is... this bag was done in 10 min haha
4. Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover ($3.99 per 4.2 fl oz bottle): I'm almost out of makeup remover, so this came in perfect timing. Tried it once and it worked great. Removed everything without leaving a streaky mess behind.
5. Eco Tools Styler & Smoother Hair Brush ($10.99): So let me tell you, a week before this arrived I was saying I need a new round brush as mine had slightly burned from the blow dryer. Works great, doesn't get tangled in hair. Pretty much does what it's meant to do.
6. McCormick Gourmet Thyme spice ($4.99 per .62 oz bottle): I love using spices in my cooking, so I was really excited to try this one. Smells good, tastes great. Nothing else needed to say!
7. Rimmel Eyeliner ($4.29): I love this eyeliner, it's waterproof, smudge proof and long lasting. Nothing I hate more than having to keep reapply a liner throughout the day because it wears off. A+ in my books for this product.
8. NYC Lipstick ($2.00) : Love the color, it glides on smoothly and lasts quite a few hours. Very impressed and for the price you can't beat it.
**I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes**