Monday, December 16, 2013

Influenster Rose VoxBox Review


 Another month, another Influenster voxbox review. Let's jump into it!!

1. Rimmer London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara ($5.99): I love a good mascara and I'm always on the hunt for new ones to try out. If you're into makeup, you know there is nothing worse than spending xx amount of dollars on a product only to be disappointed by it's outcome. The mascara claims to coat lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke and no clumps. I haven't had a chance to try out this mascara yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

2. Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions ($12.49): I'm one who's feet are always cold, whether it's Winter or Summer. So you can imagine how excited I was when I saw these in the box. I've been using for a couple weeks now and my feet have never felt warmer. Not only do they keep my feet warm and dry but they also provide a cushion underneath.

3. Belvita Crunch Breakfast Biscuits ($3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits): I received this brand of biscuits in a previous box and really enjoyed them so I had no doubt I would love these as well. They reminded me of a blueberry pie. What's not to love about a good for you, on the go breakfast bar.

4. Kiss Gradation Polishes ($6.99): My favorite item in the box! I love painting my nails and trying new polishes out, however when it comes to designs I just don't seem to know what I'm doing. I love these because you don't have to be neat and they still come out perfect. I will say though that they work and look better on longer nails versus short.


5. Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles ($3.99 for a 5.1oz bag): Chocolate with a creamy center, a chocolate lovers dream. However, I'm not sure what it is about the Lindt Lindor chocolates (any variety) that I do not like. I gave it to my husband to eat and he enjoyed it. This also came with a $1.00 off any Lindor item.

**These products were sent to me complimentary by Influenster for my honest non paid review**

No comments:

Post a Comment